A big part of the recovery process is thinking about the long run of things. The future. The brighter side. After a long journey of recovery, you will finally prevail and get to a better version of yourself. But what will do next? You must think about what is ahead, starting now. Here at Hope Centers of Central Florida, our trained professionals will help you plan for the future that lies ahead. When it comes to opioid withdrawal treatment, we are the medical experts to trust. Our rehabilitation and suboxone treatment program is designed to get you through your addiction, but also get you prepared for what comes after.
Get Ready For A Positive Outcome!
With the help of medically assisted treatment, such as our suboxone treatment, the outcome is highly effective, and patients can expect to meet their goals and head towards positive outcomes for the individuals. Some of those outcomes include the following:
- Improving physical and mental health
- Improving social functioning including the ability to gain employment, return to school and contribute at home
- Improving the overall quality of life
- Improving pregnancy outcomes
- Achieving a more stable lifestyle
- Reducing the use of illegal opioids and other drugs
- Reducing risk behaviors such as intravenous drug use, thereby preventing the transmission of HIV and other infectious diseases
- Reducing incarceration rates
- Reducing criminal activity
- Reducing the chance of overdose and death
Keep Your Future In Mind With Opioid Withdrawal Treatment
Research has shown that a variety of factors can affect long-term results. Patients and their families should be aware of how each of the following factors can significantly improve success rates for the individual. The following factors are associated with better results for the patient:
- Longer lengths of time spent in treatment with milestones of 1, 2, and 2 years have been shown to be more effective for patients. Longer treatment times may be required to gain results from counseling if counseling was not a focal point of treatment throughout the initial years of treatment.
- Understanding that early signs of treatment success include medical maintenance until underlying psychological and social factors can be addressed through counseling
- Participation in a comprehensive program that integrates medical, psychological, and social needs perform better than other treatment options
- The decision to taper from methadone is best achieved when a collaborative decision-making approach is taken between doctor and patient
Call Us Today For Suboxone Treatment
We are experts in heroin and opioid withdrawal treatment. With our trusted and experienced clinical team and state-of-the-art treatment facility, we can help you get started on the road to lasting recovery. We want to get rid of the effects of opioid addiction. Let our team of caring professionals partner with you on your journey to recovery. Our trained professional’s ultimate goal is to get our patients on the track to the cure. Opioid dependence is a disease that needs to be treated seriously. Hope Centers of Central Florida is the best choice in Orlando. Call or visit us today to schedule an appointment or ask us about our services. We are a rehabilitation center specializing in opioid dependence.