As one of the most recognized drug treatment centers in Orlando, FL, Hope Centers of Central Florida invited you to visit the following links to learn more about what additional resources are out there for our patients to take advantage of.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) – SAMHSA works to improve the quality and availability of substance abuse prevention, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, and mental health services.
- Facts for Families and Friends on Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- Get Smart About Drugs – A DEA Resource for Parents, Educators & Caregivers
- How Opioid Abuse Leads to Heroin Use
- Operation Prevention – Educate middle and high school students about the truth of opioid and heroin addiction.
- Faces and Voices of Recovery – Dedicated to raising awareness and understanding of recovery, developing recovery support services and reducing discrimination of those in recovery.
- Suboxone Sublingual Film – About Treatment
- The National Allicance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment – Education on addiction disorders and the Buprenorphine Treatment Option.
- Foundation for a Drug –Free World – List of Brand Name and Street Name Opioids.
- NIDA (National Institute on Drub Abuse) – Information on the Opioid Crisis.
- Substance Abuse in College – Though drinking has long been the most common form of substance abuse in college, the use of drugs is on the rise. Learn how to become more proactive in how to keep their own habits in check.
Contact Us Today
Let our team of caring professionals partner with you on your journey to recovery!
As one of the top drug treatment centers in Orlando, our board certified doctors and experienced staff can help you or a loved one recover from your addiction.