When you find your in a situation where you have to pick a rehab center, it can be incredibly overwhelming and emotional. Whether you are looking for yourself or a loved one you want to make sure you’re making the best decision possible. However, most people don’t know what specific things to look for in a rehab or what questions to ask before making a decision. If you’re looking for an Orlando rehab than the best option for you is Hope Centers of Central Florida. This amazing rehab center offers a variety of resources and reasons why people are coming from all over the country to Orlando to receive the help they need.
Finding the Best Orlando Rehab Center
Many rehab centers offer the same services as each other or at least appear to. This is why it could be difficult to make a decision because they all seem similar, but once the patient is admitted things may change. It also doesn’t help that when you find yourself in the situation where you need to pick a center time is usually of the essence. This is why having a little background knowledge is helpful so you can make a genuinely informed decision even in the shortest time frame. At Hope Centers of Central Florida, we pride ourselves on making sure our patients are receiving the best treatment possible. Keep reading to find out why we’re ranked as a top rehab.
- All of our doctors are board certified: Having board certified doctors ensures that they are all up to date on cutting edge research and treatment options to make sure they are providing the best care possible. Our team is made up of five different doctors.
- Dr. Raghu Ganjam is the Medical Director of the facility and is dually certified in Addiction and Internal Medicine.
- Dr. Ravi Akela is a certified Internal Medicine and Hospital Medicine, doctor.
- Dr. Luis Allen is board certified in general and geriatric Psychiatry. Have a dual certification in general and geriatric allows Dr. Allen not only to treat a wide variety of patients, but he can help older patients get the comfort and support they need while assisting other patients to reconnect with family members as well.
- Dr. Pradeep Vangala is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dr. Aftab Qadir is certified in general, child, and adolescent Psychiatry. Not only can Dr. Qadir assist the general population of the facility, but he is able to specialize in working with the younger and teen patients that may be at the center as well as patients’ family members.
- Use of Suboxone Treatment: One of the hardest parts of getting sober is dealing with the side effects that come along with withdrawal. Our use of this treatment helps our patients experience fewer side effects and allow them to continue on the road to recovery. It may seem ironic to treat addiction with more medication, but this treatment has proven to work wonders with helping patients with opioid dependence. This treatment consists of methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine. This treatment is only successful when accompanied by education, therapy, as well as other support measures, and behavior changes.
Hope Centers of Central Florida is a top Orlando rehab offering the best treatment options for those suffering from addiction. Our experienced team is available to answer any questions our patients or their families may have during treatment. Call or visit us today to find out why people are coming to Orlando for the help they need.